Recommended Wedding Vendors
I’ve worked with a LOT of wedding vendors over the years. The list below are vendors that I have worked with personally and felt their quality and friendliness stood out from other vendors.
Once you’re finished, find your way back to our Wedding Photography section
- iDo Wedding Media 561-427-3199 http://idoweddingmedia.com
If you’re looking for the ultimate quality in cinematic videography with a combination of talent, friendliness and affordability give Shelly or Eric a call today. They are a husband and wife team that focus on the details and complement each others style perfectly. You simply cannot do any better than IDoWeddingMedia. Just watch a few of their clips, you’ll fall in love! I have worked with them many times over the past few years with weddings of every size and each time has been a pleasure.
- Everything Video Photo DJ 561-507-7593 or 954-687-3632 http://everythingvideophotodj.com
I have one thing to say about this company it’s budget friendly. If you’re looking for value and a basic documentary style I don’t think anybody can beat the prices that are offered by EverythingVideoPhotoDJ. I have worked with many of their videographers over the years and all have been very courteous and on time. If you’re on the fence about hiring a videographer at all, give Frank a call and see what he can do for you. If, however, you want a quality video you can show off to your friends, I would contact iDo Wedding Media listed at the top instead.
- D.J. Richard Millard 954-649-4467 http://www.djrichardmillard.com/
Richard Millard is great! You won’t find better value and better quality combined in one package. He’s great at getting everybody involved in the fun.
- D.J. Billman 561-793-1981 http://www.djbillman.com/
I’ve known this guy for a very, very long time. Do yourself a favor and give him a call. He’s one of the easiest and friendliest people to work with and does an amazing job.
- Sound Storms DJ 561-577-1929 http://www.soundstormsdj.com/
DJ Storm is just one of those guys that has his hand in every aspect of the DJ industry. If you want photobooths, uplighting or special affects – you name it, he’s got it!
- Orange Blossom Florals (561)568-0528 or (561)762-6797 http://orangeblossomsflorals.com/
Debora and Angela are amazing! I have worked with them many times at weddings over the years and they are always very friendly and very motivated to provide the best service. If you’re looking for a florist definitely give them a call and tell them I said hi! They’re located in West Palm Beach.
My favorite wedding venues
I have seen so many wedding venues over the years, it’s really hard to list all of my favorites. I’ve photographed weddings at exclusive (and expensive) locations such as The Villa Casa Casuarina (also known as the Versace Mansion) and Vizcaya Museum & Gardens but some of my favorites are the lesser known, unique wedding locations. The ones that stand out to me are listed below, hopefully it will give you a good starting point.
- Delray Beach Golf Club (Delray Beach) http://www.delraybeachgolfclub.com/restaurant/wedding/
- The Jupiter Civic Center (Jupiter Beach) https://www.jupiter.fl.us/index.aspx?NID=470
- The Palm Beach Zoo (West Palm Beach) http://www.palmbeachzoo.org/parties-weddings
- Eastpointe Country Club (Palm Beach Gardens) http://eastpointe-cc.com/
- Spanish River Library (Boca Raton) http://www.bocalibrary.org/room_requests/room_request_srl.html
- The Deering Estate (Miami) http://deeringestate.com/
- Longan’s Place (Miami) http://longansplace.com/
- House of Refuge (Hutchinson Island / Stuart) http://www.houseofrefugefl.org/
Find your way back – West Palm Beach Wedding Photographer